Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Son of a Bitch

First of all, I am well aware that no one gives a flying fuck about hockey. Neither do I. But there was nothing else on TV tonight so I started watching the Red Wings......clicking around here and there.....when all of the sudden on all the cable news stations they announced that there was a jet with landing gear problems....ohh nooo...not another landing gear problem thing. I mean these shit ass news networks are so hard up for news that it seems like they actually want the damn thing to crash, just to break up the inane monotony of it all.
Anyways, like a goddamn stupid fuck, I started watching this ridiculous bullshit about the plane and forgot about the game. Not that I even cared but, as it turns out , the Red Wings had their first shootout of the year (that I am aware of) and won it when the ex-redwing Sergei Federov got stoned by Chris Osgood. Now the only point I am trying to make here is that the motherfucking news networks piss me off with their overhyped bullshit. And I fell for it. Fuckers. BTW..just like the previous 40 or so planes that have been on TV recently with landing gear issues this one turned out fine. So thats good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home