Saturday, January 07, 2006

Four Seasons

Fall...a gale of November. (somehow caught a bird flying in the middle of this shot) (que the "Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald")Winter...two ducks swimming where a creek empties into the lake and creates an area of unfrozen water. At sunset. (what I really liked about this picture was that the ducks were face to face with the sunset in the middle of them) ( I froze my ass off waiting for that shot)
Spring......as the ice gets very thin you can see the color of the lake through the ice. Very cool. This photo I like to refer to as a Torch Lake Margarita. Slushy, refreshing, and the snow rings on the ice give it the appearance of salt. (not to mention it is the perfect color of a margarita)....or maybe I just like tequila...I dont know..
Summer...ahhh..summer. No worries. Unless, of course, you happen to be misbehaving and you have a boatload of cops coming after you with twin 125's haulin' ass. Then there are worries. The officers do not like getting wet. They don't come back empty handed. ( I think this photo should qualify as Bohemian) (also of note...this pic taken at exact same spot as margarita pic)

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen Schmautz said...

Your photos are wonderful. I especially like the sunset ones.

Thanks for stopping by my blog...after seeing your photo work, your comments on my blog are very much appreciated.

I think I've seen your moniker on another site I visit, but I can't remember which one.

Take care.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home